Poster proposals are now being accepted for the Spring 2018 Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference “Finding the Sweet Spot: Communities, Collaboration, and the Archives” to be held in Hershey, PA on April 12-14, 2018.
Share your research or new approaches to archival work in Chocolatetown, USA. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- applied or theoretical research projects
- experimental collection development initiatives
- new methods of providing reference services, instruction or outreach
- innovative arrangement and description practices
- Professional or student engaged in archival work
- Research or activity conducted within the previous year (2017-2018)
- Poster size: minimum 22 x 28 inches; maximum 36 x 48 inches; may read vertically or horizontally
Poster proposals due 11:59 PM EST on February 10. Proposals received after this date will not be considered and e-mailed submissions or submissions in any other format will not be accepted.
To submit a poster proposal, complete the form https://goo.gl/forms/wsD87PaRxMyvDguW2
Notifications regarding accepted proposals will be sent out on March 1. A dedicated poster session has been scheduled for Friday April 13 during the conference.
For more information or questions, please contact:
Susan Wiesner firstname.lastname@example.org