Poster proposals are now being accepted for the Spring 2019 Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference “Working Archives: A Labor of Love” to be held in Morgantown, WV from April 11-13, 2019. We highly encourage first-time submissions and students to present.
Share your research or new approaches to archival work.
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- applied or theoretical research projects
- experimental collection development initiatives
- new methods of providing reference services, instruction or outreach
- innovative arrangement and description practices
- work related to labor in archives or labor history
- local history topics relating to the state of WV and surrounding areas
- Professional or student engaged in archival work
- Research or activity conducted within the previous year (2018-2019)
- Poster size: minimum 22 x 28 inches; maximum 36 x 48 inches; may read vertically or horizontally
- Participants will be given a 6 foot easel in which to display their poster. It is recommended the participant supply their own backing such as foam board or other material for stability
Poster proposals are due by 11:59 PM EST on February 25, 2019. Proposals received after this date may not be considered.
Use this Google form to submit your proposal for a poster.
Notifications regarding accepted proposals will be sent out by March 8, 2019. The poster session has been scheduled for Friday, April 12th from 3:15-4:00 PM during the conference.